CSA - Farm Fresh Club
Bring fresh, delicious & healthy produce to your table all season long!
Join our Farm Fresh Club & consistently receive the best of what’s growing on the farm.
- Starting June 2 thru Sept 29th
Summer (18 wks)
- Mail your check in and save
Available every Friday at the farm or our pick-up locations
Organically Grown! We never use chemicals, synthetic pesticides, or herbicides on any of our crops.
Sign up for our Season
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
Nutrient-Dense Produce - Each week, you'll receive an assortment of seasonal vegetables, microgreens, herbs and sometimes fruit harvested at their peak! This captures the amazing flavors and nutrient-dense properties to give you the most bang for your buck.
- Variety - Each week will be a little different. You are receiving the best of what we’re growing, so each week will bring a new variety of items.
- Convenient Drop Off - Choose from one of our drop-off locations to make getting your produce convenient for you.
- Exclusive Farm Tours!! - We want to share our love of farming with you and show you exactly how your food is grown. We welcome customers to visit our farm. You can even come and work with us and be a part of growing your food, and learning how it's done. We will have an open house in June and September just for our Farm Fresh Club members to see for themselves how we do things.
- Watch how we grow your food, and what our farm philosophy is,
See Bottom of Page to Sign up Now!
WHAT WE GROW:
Arugula, Beets, Blueberries, Broccoli, Carrots, Cucumbers, Edible Flowers, Herbs, Kale, Lettuce, Microgreens, Onions, Peppers, Radishes, Raspberries, Saskatoons, Spinach, Summer Squash, Salad Mix, Tomatoes, Turnips etc.
PICK UP DAYS & LOCATIONS:
Your Farm Fresh box can be picked up at the farm, or delivered for no charge to pick-up locations every Friday in Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene, Hayden, or Athol