Summer Farm Fresh Club will receive a weekly subscription, (18 week with 7 to 10 items @$35 - $40 for $695.) June 02 - Sept 29th. Mail a Check and save on Credit Card Fees, 695.00 + 41.70 = 736.70 - 27.56 CC fee. Send a check for $709.14 or (if sending two payments send $709.14 / 2 = $354.57 second check post date for April 1, 2023) to McKerracher Family Farm, PO Box 70, Careywood, ID 83809 within the week of sign up. If we don't receive your check promptly you could lose your position in line.
Mail in a check and SAVE $27.56
If you want the convenience of paying online it will be $695 + Tax = $736.70
If you have a CREDIT, to get your CREDIT further deduct $27.50 from your total.
See Add-ons below.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Each Member will enjoy a weekly share of fresh, organically grown vegetables, microgreens and herbs and sometimes fruits (depending on availability). Our carefully selected varieties and organic growing practices, bring out the very best in flavor and nutrition.
- Produce is harvested when it is ripe, within a day or two before you receive it.
- Farm Fresh Club members can enjoy peace of mind knowing that everything is grown with organic no-till methods, We never use chemicals, synthetic pesticides or herbicides on any of our crops.
- We will send out newsletters throughout the harvest season, filled with updates, recipes, and stories from the farm.
- An exclusive CSA Farm Fresh Facebook page, with behind the scene photos and recipes.
- Farm Fresh Club members can also look forward to exclusive CSA farm tours and barbecues and opportunities to volunteer and learn about how their food is grown.
- We want our Farm Fresh Club members to have a true understanding of our farm and how their food is grown. We are growing for you!
- We offer weekly shares with multiple pick up options.
- A sample of a CSA share might include: a couple bags of spring lettuce mix, a bag of spinach, a bunch of carrots, a head of romaine lettuce, a bunch of salad turnips, two or three cucumbers, a basket of cherry tomatoes, a bunch of green onions, a package of pea or sunflower microgreens.
- Our members also have the option of adding our pastured chicken eggs and fresh-cut flowers, or a Hanging Basket to each CSA pick up.
WHAT WE Grow; Beets, Carrots, Cucumbers, Edible Flowers, Herbs, Lettuce, Microgreens, Onions, Peppers, Radishes, Spinach, Summer Squash, Salad Mix, Tomatoes, Turnips and seasonal fruit like Blueberries, Raspberries or Strawberries.
Summer CSA/Salad Subscription OPTION:
- Choose Summer Weekly (18 weeks with 7 to 10 items @$35-$40 for $695.) June 2 - Sept 29th.
- Add a dozen of our pastured chicken eggs to each pick up, 8 weeks for $40.
Add a bouquet of our organically grown fresh-cut flowers to each pick up. (8 weeks for $99.
- Receive in mid May a Hanging Basket worth $49.95, pick your colors.