We NEED more Farmers!
This is a 9 week course that runs from Saturday, October 8th thru December 17th. The dates run Oct 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19, Dec 10 and 17th. The weekly class will be taught on the farm at 455 Bear Track Lane, Careywood from 10 -12pm on Saturdays. Classes will include
- Can I make a living in Market Farming? Your Why and Living Soils
- Bed creation and management and Irrigation
- Nursery and Plant Propagation
- Managing Production Systems
- Season Extension and Tunnel Management
- What to Grow, Ordering Seeds
- Marketing, Sales, Employees, Bookkeeping and Government Oversite
- Winter Growing
- Reviewing Your Plans!
Class size is limited and contents will vary according to class needs and interest.
Applicants are reviewed and screened.
Copy link to fill in questionnaire. YOU MUST FILL IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW!